pkjcisuikr

· Khattam Message Board · Further Reading · Reply to this Message ·

Posted by Danny on 20/11/15 - 12:44 pm NST
IP: 188.143.234.155 ()
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/40.0.2214.111 Safari/537.36

Message Body

Hi Kathy and Melody.  I am a Brave Girl from the first on line class and love love LOVED it and soooo appreciate the eetinsxon.  However, I didn't get to finish the last couple of weeks as life got CRAZY!  I could jump to Session 2 but i'd rather totally complete Session 1 and then jump into Session 2.  I remember seeing an email a while back that said there would be a discount for those of us that didn't quite complete our session but at the time I really thought that I could do it!  So here I am wanting to finish Session 1 and get every last drop of the goodness .are you still making that discount available?  If I could only finish it then I would feel more comfortable signing up for Session 2.  Please let me know at your earliest convenience.  God bless all the wonderful things that you ladies are doing.  You ARE making a difference one Brave Girl at a time!  Susan

For Further Reading

No one has replied to this message.

Reply to this Message

Name:
Add These Emotions

E-Mail:
Subject:

Register your nick now forgot password??
* Note : We have now the nick registration facility for the message board system. So, register your nick name right now to make sure that no one uses your name in khattam.com message board. You can also have your own identical colour for your messages that you post in khattam.com only if you are a registered user. Register here  

Khattam Message Board

Khattam Dot Com © 2001 by Khattam Dot Com Staff.